Thursday 5 January 2012

Upcoming projects

So, I've got a list of new projects to get stuck into for this new year (and new term of sewing classes). Here's my little list of plans
  • Finishing two pairs of trousers based on an old pair from Betty Jackson studio. One's green, and the other is grey
  • Making a Chantilly dress from Colette patterns for an old friend's wedding in early summer
  • A gift for a friend's daughter's birthday 
  • Using some beautiful Liberty print poplin to make a striking blouse
  • Using some fantastic dinosaur print cotton for either gifts or for me! 
  • Figuring out some ways to use left over fabric 
Wow, I don't even think that's it!! It's definitely time to stop buying fabrics for a while, finish some projects. I'd love to buy an overlocker once I'm done with this term of lessons so it's time to save up now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment